Smartwatches offer fancier and more digitalised ways to regular watches with evolving technology. These are quite popular lately due to their enormous offerings such as health activity tracking, sleeping schedule managing, GPS feature, blue tooth compatibility, and many others with maintaining the style of regular wearable. If you are planning to buy a smartwatch and want to buy it according to your pocket then this article is for you. We have listed the best smartwatches that come in your budget and solve your purpose to buy.
List of Most affordable smartwatches in 2021
1. Timex Fit Smart Watch
- Digital Display
- Temperature + HRM & SpO2
- 11mm Thickness
- 20 mm Bandwidth
- Silicon Band material
- 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm, 300 grams
- Android operating system
The Timex Fit smart watch has an android operating system with a digital black dial. It comes with the temperature sensor which monitors the body temperature automatically. Heart rate monitor makes possible to measure heat rate continuously while walking, exercising and during sleep. The watch efficiently connects with the cell phone to make it easy to get message notifications, attend calls, providing calendar reminders etcetera. It comes in 10 watch faces, different styles and multiple choices for bands to keep the watch new as you got it.
2. Amazfit GTR 2e Smartwatch
- 1.39-inch touchscreen display
- Works with both Android and iOS
- Comfortable to wear with excellent design
- Long battery life
- Sleep quality and 24 hours heart rate monitoring
- Six movement sensor
Amazfit brings out one of the best budget smartwatches with over 90 sports modes, in-build GPS, 5 ATM water resistance, and ultra-long battery life that extend upto10 days. Amazfit GTR 2e smartwatch has a 1.39-inch display and light weighted body. It has some other unique features including personal activity intelligent health assessment.
3. Realme Smartwatch S Pro
- 1.39 inch AMOLED touchscreen display
- Continuous blood oxygen level and heart rate monitoring
- Automatic brightness adjuster
- Improved Water resistance
- The minimalistic interface offers easy navigation
- Dual-band GPS
The Realme Watch S Pro is a budget smartwatch with GPS and it is the first Realme variant with in-build GPS. It has various highlights such as 15 sports modes, more than 100 watch faces, smart notification, heart rate monitoring, reminders for drinking water and stranding up from your seat. Its 46mm large dial offers enough space for navigation and notification reading.
4. Noise ColorFit Pro 3
- 1.55 inch LED touchscreen display
- Customised watch faces
- Health monitoring features and 14 different sports modes
- High brightness level, also can use in daylight easily
- Battery lasts around 10 days
The Noise ColorFit Pro 3 has both Android and iOS compatibility, sleep, step tracking, heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, and a 1.55 inch LED display with a touchscreen. This smartwatch is light in weight and hard to damage with the metallic painted case. It has an easy user interface and quite a responsive touch as well as the functioning smoother unlike other slow smartwatches around the same price.
5. Mi Smartwatch Revolve Active
- 1.39-inch touchscreen display
- Water resistance up to 50 metres
- Alexa voice assistance
- 10 professional sports modes
- Battery life up to 14 days
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
The Mi Smartwatch Revolve active has a circular, 1.39-inch display with an AMOLED screen. The display is vibrant and bright and can use perfectly in sunlight. This model of Mi offers blood oxygen monitoring and has a dedicated sports button. The Alexa voice assistance works properly on this smartwatch without any glitches. The battery life extended to approximately 14vdays with a single charge and claimed to be the best budget Android watch of Mi in 2021.